Convert and extend your fibre optic cabling using Advance Active SFP mode converters. The Advance A-MM-S-110-SFP-SFP mini mode converter provides dual Gigabit SFP ports that can accept any Advance brand Gigabit SFP module, including CWDM and Bi-Directional models.
Convert short range multimode to long range singlemode fibre using 850nm and 1310nm SFP modules, extend a fibre optic link with matching SFP modules, or convert from dual to single fibre strands with bi-directional SFP modules. The Advance A-MM-S-110-SFP-SFP mini mode converter accepts any combination of Advance Gigabit SFP modules.
The Advance A-MM-S-110-SFP-SFP mini mode converter is quick and easy to install, with a switch-less design enabling a zero-touch configuration. Simply install an Advance Gigabit SFP module into both SFP ports, connect a suitable network connection to both modules and plug in the supplied power adapter for an instant extension to your data network.
The Advance range of mini media converters operate from 0°C to 50°C. With an extremely small footprint, 9cm x 6cm x 2cm, they are ideally suited for installing in small junction boxes, outdoor poles and cabinets.
How this product works:
- Advance Multimode Gigabit SFP Module – See our range here
- Advance Multimode OM3 LC Duplex Patch Cable – See our range here
- Advance Active Gigabit SFP Mini Mode Converter – See our range here
- Advance Singlemode Gigabit SFP Module – See our range here
- Advance Singlemode OS2 LC Duplex Patch Cable – See our range here